Pour House Assistant Manager
Villagio Hospitality Group Company Description
Villagio Hospitality Group’s concepts are individually tailored to meet the needs of a specific market segment, resulting in a collection that is distinguished by a uniquely personal, guest-centric approach to hospitality. Each establishment, with its individual personality and charm, delights area natives and travelers alike by crafting unique experiences that are polished yet comfortable, extraordinary yet simplistic. This approach is built not around design trends, cookie-cutter approaches or service gimmicks, but around the timeless and authentic values that are the true foundation of modern hospitality and positive guest experiences.
VHG is driven to succeed by our team members. After all, they are the heart and soul of the Villagio Hospitality Group family. It’s the personal investment – from our dedicated, passionate management team to our attentive and knowledgeable local staffs – that creates the engaging experiences and turns new friends into family.
VHG’s concepts currently include Trattoria VILLAGIO and Little Villagio Pizzeria e Mercato, located in historic downtown Clifton, Virginia and the upcoming Farm Brew LIVE venue located at Innovation Park in Prince William County, Virginia. Farm Brew Live is a destination, urban farm brewery concept made up of four unique experiences. Encompassing eight acres, the campus will feature 2 Silos Brewing Co., a craft brewery, Farmers & Brewers Bistro, a polished casual restaurant, The Yard, a live music venue and The Great Hall, a special events facility.
2 Silos Brewing Company Description
2 Silos Brewing Co is a unique destination brewery producing exceptional craft beer. The Pour House is the brewery’s tasting room that accommodates 175+ people and also features a full menu to complement our beer selections. Also included is The Pit, located in the center of the YARD, providing traditional BBQ and our craft beers.
Job Category: Management
Location: Prince William County
Job Summary/Goal of the Assistant Manager:
The Assistant Manager shall be responsible for living and delivering our Mission Statement, “Creating exceptional experiences.” This position will be responsible for teaching our Values and Beliefs to all new team members and instilling it in the management team. The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall restaurant’s success through financial, operational, and development goals and focuses on strategy and driving standards of excellence as well as consistent business growth. The Assistant Manager is responsible for the development and growth of all Key Hourly and Team Members and is a Brand Ambassador.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 Years experience in high volume restaurants experience required.
Full Time Management Position that requires full flexibility, including the ability to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule. Must possess the following strengths; high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator and team developer, innovative and creative while being detail oriented and organized and effective in providing exceptional guest experiences.
CORE WORK ACTIVITES/RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Responsible for physical count of inventory twice in period, Mid-month and EOM and reconciling that information
- Collaborates with Sales Director on in-house events
- Works directly with Sales Director to build sales and be a good community neighbor
- Orchestrates grassroots and charity events, onsite and offsite
- Ensures guest satisfaction through execution
- Ensures collaboration between kitchen and front of the house
- Adheres to all standards, policies and procedures
- Represents Villagio Group’s Values and Beliefs
- Conducts FOH interviews
- Strategically navigates through ambiguity, challenges, and conflicts that occur in the restaurant
- Facilitates training, oversees all FOH and BOH training
- Ensures hourly team members comply with company standards and policies, and VHG experience
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs
- Responsible for proper roll out of new menu items and seasonal menus
- Proper forecasting of sales, PMixes, and labor
- Responsible for reviewing department schedules before final posting
- Responsible for creating hourly schedules to be emailed to General Manager for approval
- Responsible for ensuring all local and state health department codes are adhered to
- Responsible for attending weekly manager meetings and ensuring that information gets to hourly team members
- Responsible for ensuring payroll information is current and accurate
Ensuring & Providing Exceptional Customer Service:
- Delivers excellent guest experiences and encourages the same from other employees
- Follows up with customers and responds to guest reviews in a timely manner
- Responds to and handles Guest problems and complaints
- Ensures hourly employees are well trained and certified to represent The Pour House
- Responsible for actively pursuing and bringing new business
- Sales goals will be provided and expected to meet and exceed goals
- Responsible all areas of the Profit and Loss Statement meet and exceed budget
- Maintain daily communication with management staff using proper channels
- Reports directly to the General Manager, The Pour House
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Able to handle high volume
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Able to read, understand, and communicate in English
- Preferred certification include ServSafe and state/local licensing requirements
- Extensive and well-rounded training program
- Continued career development & growth opportunities
- Discount dining and retail program
- Management referral bonus program
- Medical, dental, 401(k), Paid Vacation and more
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the online form on the right. After form submission, you will be prompted to email and attach a resume and cover letter.